Alpine uPVC manufacture composite entrance doors & front doors at our specialist facility in Leeds
When modernising a home it is always wise to look at the many options available in terms of manufacturing materials. Composite doors offer a great alternative to uPVC or hardwood and have many advantages.
Manufactured to protect
Manufactured from quality components and tested to exceed the door and window industry’s rigorous standards, you can rest assured that your new door has been manufactured to last and will protect your home and family.
Door technology and quality assurance
Our composite doors are at the leading edge of technology. The door leaf and panels are thermally secure and doors have the option of fingerprint technology for secure access. When purchasing an Alpine Composite Door you can rest assured that you are backed by manufacturer guarantees and also the backing of industry organisations within the industry.
We have a wide variety of entrance door options to suit you
When you choose to buy Composite Entrance Doors from Alpine uPVC, you benefit in a number of ways. Apart from the fact that we use the best quality materials in the construction of our doors and windows, we offer a stunning variety of glazed door styles. We also have 3 solid door options. Our doors feature an advanced glazing system that’s made with a snap-together ABS cassette. This complements the look of the skin & the depression mouldings of the door with no unsightly screws/plugs
You can also choose from a range of colours such as black, blue, green, mahogany, red, white oak, golden oak and rosewood. There is a variety of glass effects to choose from such as Andaman, Cara, Flores and Scotia. Once you have made your choice, you can then request a free, quick quote via our site.
- Compression moulded, offering detailed panel definition.
- Smooth or grained effect finish
- Composite doors don’t twist, warp, bow, expand or contract.
- Thermal efficiency it provides is 9 times that of any timber door.
- Composite doors are very stable, strong and durable.
- Offer the highest security without any compromise on the design and appearance of the door.
- They are ideal for use as patio doors or even French doors and look amazing on roof gardens, extensions, balconies, patios and conservatories.
- Inline composite doors bring in plenty of natural light and maximise the outside view.
- Durable GRP Skin
- High Performance 5 Chamber PVC-U Frame
- Optional PVC Aluminium Low Threshold
- Ply Reinforced Security Core
Composite door colour range
Get a free quote today!
Do you need a quote or are you looking for some general advice about our range of products and services? Please get in touch using the form below and a member of the Alpine team will be happy to help. If you want to see our products up close then why not visit our incredible showroom in Leeds
Visit our showroom in Leeds
Our Opening hours
Monday | 7:30 – 5:00PM
Tuesday | 7:30 – 5:00PM
Wednesday | 7:30 – 5:00PM
Thursday | 7:30 – 5:00PM
Friday | 7:30 – 5:00PM
Saturday | 7:30 – 5:00PM
Sunday | 7:30 – 5:00PM